View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Chris48

I agree with jeank(from pg1) and go with Embird( www.embird.net ) will tell you all about the program; there are other sites that sell the program for all less than what the home website does. It will do everything that the other programs do, and even if you buy tutorials to learn how to better use the program, you still won't come anywhere close to what 5D cost! I had Pedesign for years along with Embird because Embird could do things PeD couldn't. Now I have a Viking emb machine and I am so glad I have Embird because I don't need anything else. I can pull apart designs, change colors, convert formats of most of the major formats except .art and the other Bernina formats. And for re-sizing designs and adjusting density of a design, you can't get a better program than Embird to do that! There's a free demo that will let you see what the program will do, it doesn't really work so you can't save a design and use it but it will give you some idea how the program works. And there are great Yahoo and Facebook groups who are great for answering questions. Chris