Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Judith1005

I'm going to do one with Snowman fabric also. I just haven't gotten to it yet. My next set will be a pieced block. I'm still trying to decide which block will best suit my fabric. I hope to finish my applique set today. I'm also working on my next applique set. I think on this one, I will ask yall's opinion to see what you think. I just can't tell. I bought this fabric, I loved this fabric. I made it into the blocks.....but, I really don't know if I love it. I really thought the applique would help wow the block. I'm still underwhelmed. I will try to have it ready to post later today. I would really value opinions.

Thank you MuseandSew, I'm usually a blue Christmas person. But, I'm stash bustin' and I only had a small piece of the red left. This block worked out perfectly for it. So far, I have only bought 2 pieces of fabric to make my blocks. A pink swirl piece and a Snowman print. (Not bad for me.) The biggest pieces I usually have are fat quarters. And, of course, I keep yardage of white on white. I got some great deals on quilt store quality white fabric at the Paducah quilt show. I know, all that beautiful fabric. And, what do I buy, white! I really did that with the intention of being able to use ALL the fabric in my stash.

Last edited by Judith1005; 09-17-2013 at 04:47 AM.