View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:15 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by kwhite
Well DD has talked me into another quilt inspector. We are going to the SPCA this afternoon to get Bella. We already have Boots aka EVIL who is bad all of the time. .... What do you think?
Seven years ago, my Polly passed on at the age of 15, leaving her sister Molly all alone. I worried she'd be lonesome so I adopted a kitten to keep her company. Being high-energy, as kittens are, Squeaky (see Nutso in the avatar) would take running passes at Molly, trying to get Molly to chase her. Fun fun fun. Not for Molly.

One day, again, here comes Squeaky. Out goes Molly's paw, sending Squeaky head over heels (or is that paw over paw?). I swear to this day that I saw a grin on Molly's face! My solution was to get a kitten for the kitten, hence Rudy. Then I got Rudy a kitten, Baby Peeps. The trend stopped there. ALL are inspectors and each has their own bed in my sewing room.

As for your cuty, a.k.a. Evil, my Molly was not attached to my hip bone as was her sister Polly. Evil sounds like he's really attached to you. If he's only a couple of years old, and still active (looks like), a kitten just might provide him with a playmate for all that energy. But, you may end up with a very jealous big boy. Best of luck!

Squeaky's kitten Rudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58267[/ATTACH]

Sqeaky with Rudy's kitten Baby Peeps
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58268[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-58267.jpe   attachment-58268.jpe