Old 10-04-2013, 03:23 AM
meanmom

Not sure how it has happened but I am ready for work early this morning. I have 15 minutes to play on the computer. I am in a regular classroom this year. The student that is making us crazy is not special ed. We are pretty sure he is oppositional defiant and somewhere on the autism spectrum. Not properly diagnosed. He is listed as just low academically. I think what makes us so crazy is that you will ask him not to do something and he will look at you and grin and then do it. He knows what he is doing is wrong. He was sent home a week ago and spent the day playing video games and playing outside.
I jumped on the elliptical last night for 30 minutes. WOW it is amazing how quickly you loose your endurance when you skip exercise for a few weeks. I'm not sore but man was I winded exercising. I really need to make myself go to spinning class. It is either at 6 AM or 6:30 PM. NOt sure I can make it to work with the morning class. Once I get home at night I have a hard time making myself leave for the gym. I have been trying to get my DH to go with me. He is working on weight loss too. (finally) It is so annoying how easily men loose weight. He is barely trying and has dropped 18 pounds.