Old 10-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Pam H

I am working on a Christmas present tonight. I am making a fleece blanket for my SonIL. It is Packer fleece. Feels good on my lap while I am tying it since it is pretty chilly here.
Drove to Iowa for the weekend to visit my mom. I can see that she is not getting around as well as she used to. It's good that she lives in a tri-level house because the only exercise she gets is going up and down the stairs to the bathroom and then to bed. She spent the summer sitting and reading. I wish she would realize that she needs to do a little exercising to keep her mobility. She had a pulmonary embolism several years ago and says that it hurts her legs to walk very far.
Did anyone watch the Ellen show on friday? The couple that had their house made over for the HGTV cousins show is from the town where I grew up. It was strange to hear them say Panora, IA on tv. I really didn't like what they did with the house. Oh well.
I've been having migraines everyday with this low pressure front hanging over us. We need the rain but I sure am tired of the headaches.