Old 10-07-2013, 02:57 PM
createfourpaws

Well at the request of my PCP, I saw a podiatrist today for my feet, only because I am diabetic. Finally got a great report on something. He told me I don't have the feet of a diabetic they are in great shape. I told him I get regular pedicures and he asked if they cut my nails also. I said yes, and they have even gotten out a few hang nails as they were just starting.

It is nice to get a good report on some things in my health no matter how small.

Yes I want to see a smaller waist instead of a smaller group.

I am working on some commitments that I need to have finished prior to mom's surgery on Nov 1st. I have a table runner to complete the binding on, then can mail it off. Need to finish a doll quilt in fall them that is late, will get that done and ready to go, and last but not least the boom swap, have about 14 blocks to complete to send off.

I also want to make a quilt for my DS & DIL, will probably not happen in time for christmas, maybe their 4th anniversay in June. May make a small one for their little 4 legged baby Jayden, she is part chihuahua part poodle.

Irish----if you want to send in a FQ you can. We all need the support