View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Debbie C

thank you so much for all the ideas - I have actually done the booklet with everyone's contact information - including folks who can't make it to the reunion next summer. I've been working on this since March of this year - 16 months ahead of the event!
I'm not sure if our budget will allow a photo booth - I did hire a photographer who will have all the night's photos up on her website within a few days of the reunion itself so alumni can go online and order a cd of every photo taken or individual prints. We're even doing a large group photo early in the evening.
As for the school colors, our table linens will be green/white. I love the idea of a customized quilt like the one shown above - I can raffle it off and pay for some of the cost of brunch we're planning the next morning.
I spoke to our class musicians and all three of them (all own deejay/entertainment companies) do not want to 'perform'. They want to attend and enjoy the event - I can understand that.
I did find and invite the 'favorite' teachers and four of them with their spouses are definitely coming!!
I guess I'm on the right track - I just need ideas for 'activities/games' that won't end up boring anyone to tears!!

Last edited by Debbie C; 10-09-2013 at 03:13 PM.