Old 10-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Pam H

Thanks for the prayers, everyone. My sister seemed to be doing pretty good last night. I don't think it has really sunk in yet for her exactly what she did. Hopefully she got some counseling today. She had left a note for her daughter to find. She didn't see it before she left for work so her 2 1/2 and almost 4 yr old were left to their own devices all day tuesday. I guess they emptied all the spices onto the kitchen floor, pulled all the stuffing out of a couch cushion and spread it all over the house and ate a whole can of frosting. When my niece got home they were in the bathtub. I kind of wish I had a video of what all those 2 did all day.
Tonight I hope to get a quilt block made. One of the gals who was in on the Ireland quilt just found out she has cancer. Another of the gals wants to make a quilt for her with heart blocks. I found a nice pattern to use so that is half the battle. Fabric won't be a problem.
Here's a little tip I have been trying lately to cut out the night time snacking. I brush my teeth soon after supper is over. So far it working for me.