View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Elisabrat

I am easily confused. I thought I had someone who wanted a house/church block? now I don't know who that is. made yours oksewnsew, sent the second one out too, material girl is my third one correct? got that have her mail to any block any colors will mail out on Monday so got that. anything I missed???? was there one more person????

to those new to me let me say I had a stroke one year ago and my short term memory is not grand. I try hard and its not my being an airhead its me literally having these big .. blank spots that randomly show up. some days are great. some days.. oh dear. I think quilting really helps me focus hence why you see me here so much. I hope it doesn't drive you guys as nuts as much as it drives me nuts or we all will be looney tunes shortly!

I have to go quilt a doll quilt with a candle glow theme and then whip up another one for another partner! I just sent out the names for my table runner swap so if your in it please go check it out. if you missed the sign ups and would like to jump on in I can probably still partner you up! so get on over there now!