Old 10-14-2013, 05:46 AM
Elisabrat

Oh quiltingkrazy! love it!!! I am making a winter runner for likethedog and a Christmas runner for Nursebonnie. I now have to play with fabric. how horrible is that! I have one box that is just Christmas fabric. hard to chose how horrible is that...

ok now to answer how big is too big.. guess if its a bed runner size its too big! some like them very big so ask your partner how big do they need? I just don't want people to make mug rugs and say tada did it! and also 6 feet is pretty long if you ask me but there were a pair this summer who swapped picnic table length runners and it was ok with them so.. ASK. better to ask then cut .. last quick one I made I stupidly started on a pattern I have that is 42 inches long.. only to discover my table I was making it for was only 36 inches long and it needed to be much smaller.. and I had cut already. Live and learn. I felt like I was making a doll table runner when I was finished. it was missing two outer strips!

It is blustery and a bit of snow flurries this morning. just cold I think .. 24 and WINDY..such a lovely day to stay inside. Yesterday I got stuck on math. I had to call Tlambing to help me do some numbers. Boy how embarrassing when your working with ADDITION and SUBTRACTION to not be able to grasp the whole figure. I had one row 18.5 plus 4.5 each side minus seams, plus 6.5 each side minus seams and for the life of me.. duh.. dunno. I know laugh at me go ahead. I even went to college. YIKES.