Old 10-14-2013, 07:26 AM
QuilterMomma

That is so adorable meanmom. Love it. Now that is what I call a cheerful baby quilt. Did you have a pattern or make it up? My girls aren't married yet, but that would be one to put on the bucket list for the Gbabies.
I put on a couple of pounds this weekend. Not sure how, maybe all the yummy pumpkin cookies that were available. Daughter came home from college for weekend and went on a baking frenzie. They were so good. I did only eat the pumpkin cookies and not the chocolate chip cookies she made. I did cook chicken noodle soup, tomato soup (canned 7 quarts), six pints of berry zucchini jam, 8 half pints of raspberry zucchini jam, cut up my boom 10 blocks, worked on a runner, concluded dryer fried, cleaned up garden for winter, picked the pumpkin and squash, nursed a sick daughter, hooked up new computer router, embroidered 6 snowflakes for customer, embroidered on my polar fleece jacket, and still found some down time to relax. Life is good. Now to put exercise into my program and I should be good to go.