Old 10-14-2013, 02:39 PM
meanmom

The quilt is called JUngle Friends by Willow Bay designs. I really like it and I am sure I will make another. I fused it and then machine appliqued. All of the fabric was from my stash except the borders.
We had an in service day for trainings. We learned about ADD and ADHD this morning and spent all afternoon in training of what to do if there is a school shooter. Lots of good info that I wish I didn't need to know. They finally listened to us and actually gave us aides some training we can actually use. Usually if we get any training at all it is totally useless to us. They had donuts. They kept calling my name so I finally HAD to have one. I took one bite and threw it away. They always sound so good and smell so yummy but at least to me they really aren't that good. My friend laughed at me and then said she wished she had done the same thing. I knew if I took the whole donut back to the table with me I would pick on it until it was gone.
I was babysitting my SIL dog all weekend and we went for several long walks. He is a very sweet dog. I am not really a dog person, more of a cat fan myself. I really need to walk more. Hope everyone is doing better . Healthy eating to all.
I hope to finish my GS quilt tonight. The label is finished and the binding is made. I just need to put it on. It is a twin size quilt.