Old 10-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Elisabrat

you could use it to toast up on the couch kiffie! I think I have it figured out what to use for likethedogs runner. and nurse bonnie once she tells me what size well her runner should be rather simple to whip up, I love Christmas fabrics I will have no trouble working with them. Actually mine are more.. holly? and berries and very pretty.. with some red and some green and well its will look good on .. my table. oh oh I mean her table. how did that mix up happen??

has everyone spoken to their partners? do you know what your making? if you start NOW you wont end up with no time should something come up (sickness, family troubles etc.) and well everyone could be happy swappers.

dumb bunny was waiting to hear tlambing say she got my package.. no mail due to the holiday I knew about from the moment I woke up. our mail people wont work those days either duh... taking binding work with me to clinic when I am stuck in a chair for three hours might as well get something done. it works perfectly til the claw fingers show up.. bet I can Iget two doll quilts binding finished in less than 1.5 hours.. ah the challenge is on. Hope all of you have a warm, sunny, and wonderful day.