Old 10-15-2013, 02:06 PM
CindyA

CINDY - I'm sorry for any confusion. I told you I was "in" this month, but I just can't get the FQ and mail it. So, I'd like to continue being a part of this thread, but won't officially be in for the FQs. Hope this is ok, and I'm sorry.

I've been feeling better and pretty much back to normal. I do feel a little pressure in my sinuses at the moment. But hopefully a good night's sleep and that will go away.

We've had a few more doctor appointments and my mom officially starts radiation tomorrow. Even though her prognosis is very good this certainly is stressful. I've had to take time off work. Of course, I'm glad I can do this for her, but it only means that I have to bring plenty of things home and just do them on my own time. Which of course only adds to everything.

So, I lost a pound and that feels good! But I slid and had a few of the Halloween size candy bars. That doesn't feel good! I'm going to have to put that candy further away from me.

The weather is getting cooler here and I realize I've really slacked off on my water. I don't mind drinking it, I just tend to forget when the weather cools off.

Here's to good choices for the rest of today, and no midnight snacks.