Old 10-16-2013, 06:57 AM
QuilterMomma

Tfch8184, welcome aboard this wonderful winter snowman ride. i do the same as Judith most of the time on those HST, that way they always come out right and the points match. It takes practice and then you are going to be a master at it. Do the scant 1/4' on the 3 7/8 block and they will work out perfect.
Yes Mariposa, you come on over here and help. I need an assistant for the quilt show, Shekenah may have to go to church that night and no helper. Plus wanting to make sure I have all the Negative Space in my head and it comes out right to the audience. Just realized I have five customer quilts to get done, two runners, two donation quilts, and a t-shirt quilt to finish up and the wholecloth still sits on the longarm. Going to have to do some basting on it to take it off and do everything else and go back to it.
I am going to be making some star blocks for one of my sets, then have to find my pattern of the pieced snowman blocks, Mariposa, you can look for it for me. LOL
Love those applique snowmen! I was going to do the skiing snowman, glad I didn't yours looks so adorable Judith.