Thread: Jo-Jo's quilt
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:16 AM
adriansmom

This is my Quilt for Kids quilt. I got it finished yesterday...just got to wash and mail it back. Mine had cows dressed as cowboys. I really had fun doing it and it was so fast!! My son thought it was his " 'tars" quilt, which is 5yr old speak for a guitar quilt he saw in one of my magazines recently. He really wants it. I had to explain to him that mommy was making it for a sick little boy. Well, he decided to name that boy Jo-Jo. Don't know why he choose that one..but that is now his name and the name for the quilt. Adrian even drew him a pic that I will be sending along with the quilt. I am wondering if I should use that drawing on the back as another label...I'll have to check the instructions. Anyways, I will definitely be doing more and I have told everyone I know about. My LQS is telling the groups that do blankets in the area from the nusing homes/church groups and even posted it in their store!! Lots of interest out there!! Hope you enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-15717.jpe   attachment-15946.jpe   attachment-16123.jpe