Old 10-19-2013, 03:44 AM
Elisabrat

Mine is very excited to go pheasant hunting next year. oh heck he wants to hunt anything. sigh. I said only what we will eat but he says he can donate it so.. joy oh joy. He said the elk was beautiful and huge so lots of meat for Jaba's family.

I wish I could show you the candy, it came out beautiful. by this morning its hardened, sparkly crystals coating it all.. and boy is it.. GOOD. I put a small container of it aside for Jaba or it might accidentally all get in my belly. oh wouldn't it be grand dipped in chocolate too like half way? oh my.. a little bite of almond joy

Well how is everyone doing? sewing your little fingers away? I am so happy my weekend is almost here. Today nap time tomorrow is sewing and Monday is sewing.. oh how much fun that will be. I will quilt like the dogs runner and get it ready to mail and start on/finish I hope Nurse bonnies runner. I will be doing magic on that one since I have no idea what size she wants. I am thinking 42" is ok is that too big? I have lots of patterns that size... survey says???