Old 10-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Elisabrat

mission impossible? lol hope not let me know what you find.. try etsy too . sometimes older fabrics end up there. ok next: I FINISHED LIKETHEDOGS RUNNER!! now to figure how bit to make Nursebonnies. I like the fabric so if it is wrong for her surely it will be good for an emergency runner. I think I will send atpegsquiltstudio one of my fall runners I received. this way she is not left holding. nothing and well its not right.

I found an adorable Christmas runner today looks pretty simple might make an extra of that one too. OH and check out the links forum here someone has posted a quilting site with tons of downloads for sewing/quilting. its a happy spot love the free patterns, right in my price range and most of the time.. abilities also. (beginner to low range intermediate on good days). I am so glad you have your NY blocks done Teresa, oh heck no. so much better you than I. Jaba is doing some farmer quilt that has 1 zillion 6.5 inch blocks.. you lost me at 6.5 inch blocks all those tiny little pieces! oh heck no! (I am good at oh heck no btw). well off to cut half square triangles and squares.. the trick is for me to make them all line up in the end. wish me luck!