Old 10-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Elisabrat

Teresa, I would go with that light teal in there or black just to make it all scream check me OUT. its so beautiful you should be so proud.

Morning sunshines! Well one runner finished one half way done will complete that one today also and officially I will be done for the month unless some disaster befalls a runner alongs the way and there is need for more. anyone want to sign up as an angel for this month is more than welcome to join the sure let me make that right away club! its kinda lonely here all by myself.

watched a crazy zombie movie last night world war Z it was called. Steve had been dying to rent it so after a day with sicky I said sure why not. OMG WHEN DID ZOMBIES LEARN To run so fast? they were scary as all heck in Day of the DEad, remember that old movie? scared my pants off as a kid. Now they RUN like sprinters in a race.. heck no! and Brad Pit must have lost some of his movie appeal if he is appearing in that kind of dumb movie. What a waste of time for me.. guess it beat football. maybe not. people eating people gross ... football is just boring.