Old 10-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Elisabrat

finished the top for nurse bonnie this afternoon but a bit too pooped to think of quilting at all. She informed me today her dinner table is.. 90" long. Wow. She also said she does not expect a runner that long but boy is that one long table! I am thinking I might be able to extend the length of my runner a bit by adding end piece on each side. one big end piece lol.

I have solved atpegsquiltstudio and her partner's problem! I finally called her partner and well I am telling you guys when I ask for your number there is a reason. This is is. Turns out her partner had read a note from her stating at pegsquiltstudios' daughter wanted the runner. She thought her partner was gifting it to her daughter and not being used to swaps thought well.. guess she doesn't want to swap. Then on the 18th at pegsquilt studio mailed her runner and was wondering why one was not sent to her.. pirates! so the runner is in the new home town but not yet delivered and the two of them are working it out. YAHOOOOO sometimes if your unsure over a communication its ok to go back, feel dumb and ask. Better than all this emotional confussion! I ask dumb questions all the time and at least half are not dumb at all!!!