Old 10-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Elisabrat

I tell myself that I don't need them, today I didn't even look .. yikes! I have 6 yrds I bought this summer of coordinating fabrics that well I really like, vintage starry brite! fabric like those old cards and ornaments.. so today I walked in right after dialysis. first thing I was FLOORED. to say it was a nice gift was so much an understatement. It was one of those pick your jaw up off the floor girl your missing teeth are showing!! oh my GOSH. So I walk around and I walk around literally. I pick up two half yards of fabric one for a quilt I am working on and one for a round robin. OK.. I literally either was to tired or two overwhelmed but I took 90 percent of my certificate home with me. oh yes I got two fat quarters also but really.. who walks in and cant find anything? I thought .. get something to make a real quilt not one that is all hodge podged and I blanked on who to make one for .. finally decided my soon to be son in law but then didn't know what colors style.. see my daughter is designer colored friendly it has to fit her décor . and well couldn't think so I came home. basically empty handed. I did get the store discount bag however. It took some convincing. They said well she bough the certificate. I said SHE LIVES IN CA and doesn't sew. Well um maybe after you spend this.. no no she already spent it.. so they gave it to me 'this one time' oh gosh really? but I couldn't get the discount today phew I will on future things. no rewards at this store... you have to spend x to get the 10 percent off bag or you have to spend 10.00 to buy it. I felt like I scored (DORK TATTOO) ..

well what was your day like? spaghetti and red sauce tonight and garlic bread and a nice green salad. I am ready for the salad and garlic bread sure hate red sauce... how about you?