View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:17 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

you may have called during a 'closed' time- try again, different times of the day- and send them an email asking. I have not heard of them- or dealt with them-but I have ordered from a couple different shops that I felt I was left * in the dark* not hearing from anyone- not even receiving an acknowledgement that my order had been received (although the money left me) I've tried calling- sent 2 or 3 emails- with no response- then out of the blue my order shows up- with a nice little 'thanks for the order' note. I do find this to be quite stressful- since generally if I am ordering fabric it is because I need it-yesterday- so I have started being more *pro-active* if I find something on a new site I've not heard of before now I call them first- actually talk to someone- find out how quickly my order will go out if I place the order-and what method of shipping they use- if I like the answers I receive I place my order with them - and may then order on line in the future. if I do not manage to get ahold of anyone- or it doesn't sound quite *business like* I go search elsewhere for the fabric I was hoping for. some things are just not worth the stress. good luck I hope you manage to reach them & your order arrives in a 'timely manner'