Old 10-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Jim's Gem

Pretty fabrics! Reminds me that I am still sitting on my FQ's. I have not gotten them in the mail
Bad Girl
My elbow is still a pain, my foot has not been happy, My podiatrist re made my orthotics and for the last 10 days I have worn a very old pair. Not good. Have not been able to do much walking and standing.
Got my new ones late this afternoon and I can already tell that they are much much better for my feet. I am currently under ice on my elbow, just a few more minutes.
I finished quilting a quilt that will be donated for an auction on the 9th of November. I actually sewed the quilt together about 4 years ago and just never quilted it cause I did not know how to quilt it.
This weekend I will finish the hand sewing of the binding. Not sure about making the label this time. I will have to see if my machine will cooperate. It has issues with the computer screen and so I can't see what I have input into the machine for embroidery. May have to have a friend either do the label or at least do it up and give me a stick with it on there to just download into my machine
Today I sewed up the blocks for one of the 4 quilts I am making for the children of the two Navy pilots that were killed from my son's squadron. The others are cut out, maybe tomorrow I can sew up another set or two of blocks.
We are going down to my Mother's house on Sunday after church to spend the night. She is really lonely in that big house since my father has passed away. We will come back on Monday evening. I will work on the binding of my "Journey of Hope" quilt while DH drives. My pregnant daughter and grand daughter will drive down with us. Hopefully my elbow will let me get the binding sewn. It may not, I had issues about 12 days ago sewing bindings.
Hopefully I will get my FQ's out tomorrow. I am so sorry!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!