Old 10-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Elisabrat

I am going to work on more tractors today. yippee.. I think its one of the harder ones..I thought it would be easy to work with but I am not so much feeling the colors.. well its not for me so sew away I will. Skaduzy, is there any other way to sew things together ("seriously start sewing it together") I think there is.. I am a goof ball and sing Italian love songs or Mexican flaminco songs all the time really loud hoping and praying the CD that is on is louder than my voice so the poor neighbors don't have to hear me.

Speaking of music do you start playing your holiday music anytime soon now? I have been listening to one cd since the first of the month.. wish I had more. I smartly put all my CD's on my computer. Then donated them to charity figuring I had it all why have both? well the good reason to have both is my computer died. like no recovery possible died. I now have three CD's. total. WHAT AN A... I should never have gotten rid of them. My advice.. don't do as I did. Now I am with one Christmas CD which is wrong everyone needs five or six for variety and well regular music my neighbors I think are not big classical music lovers.. country is pretty much in or old rock (boring!)... then there is me. the CA transplant.. I wonder how long til I lose that part? I hear all the time how they don't eat like that here and well now I want other types of music.. yikes I stand out like a sore thumb. I just know it.