Old 10-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Elisabrat

Cheesehead the only runner my hubby has ever said is so cool is the one Jan made me that is the swirl on with deer and woodsy colors. fish on the back. He gets all bent when I want to change it. I show him mine.. he says its nice I know he hasn't even looked at it. I cant recall a time he said it was pretty. or Cool. Only Jan got a cool so ignore the man truly doubt he was even mind on it when you asked. Jan will enjoy your table mat I am sure.

Thanks glad to know we all talk to ourselves. Its nice however if you talk here too.. how can I promote a fun chat swap if no one but me chats?? I am not that good I know I listen to me daily. I just finished making dinner for Steve. With my killer heartburn no way will I eat that. Tacos? Mexican rice? spicy beans/ uhhhh NOOOO .. so over easy eggs for me. This is ok.. he will be happy and I don't have to cook for him for two days. This is grand all in all tomorrow I will roast some chicken and that will make me happy. all in all a grand deal. and I get to cook pumpkin seeds!! I love those. half carving my pumpkin tonight finish it tomorrow. pretty soon its trick or treat... oh yes made a tray of fudge with pecans in it.. just a bonus for the man and anyone who stops by.. boy will he be happy we live were we do.. I don't like fudge much.. lots of chocolate all in all lol..