Old 10-31-2013, 04:20 AM
Elisabrat

ok Tlambing, chili and cheese bread.. oh cheese bread sounds so good right now. what a great breakfast that would be! and I mailed yours likethedog hope you enjoy it! and what else is new and exciting. klgls.. don't lose your table runner in the move! hate for you to have to start all over.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! just pulled my pumpkin carving kit out today is going to be a messy carving day. I am so excited! no one will see it, ok maybe two or three people but it will be fun to make for me. and the seeds I love those seeds so I have to carve it. think I am doing the werewolf pattern as I pulled it and its on the counter with the pumpkn waiting for me. those things take a long time to do.. the worst I ever did was a skeleton and a mouse in a chair that took 3 hours to do. no thanks I am not doing that. I am hoping this is an hour or so .. cross your fingers. and Candy I have to stop for that.. so Steve has a snack or fifty. lol. thinking one of my neighbors has several grand kids they might come by to see her and well I had best have candy to share.