Thread: Janome MC15000
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
aquiltersheart

I just had a demo on the 15000, comparing to Pfaff Creative Sensation Pro, and was there for 2 hours, never had any quirks. The quietest machine ever and stitch quality superb. They changed many things and added many new. You don't even need embroidery software with it. My pet peeve with the accufeed feet was they were sold separate and costly and a pain to put on. They include at least 3 or 4 of them and redesigned the way they go on. You get every hoop except the 6x6 which is to replace the 5x7 but so many complaints I believe they will come back with the 5x7. All screen editing and icons are extremely user friendly. I hate an icon I have to try to figure out what the heck it is. I had my heart set and ready for the Pfaff but it was so noisy, sounded like my PC6500 brother. If you had an entire room filled with 20 Janome 15000's running at full speed and embroidering , there would not be a problem trying to hear the instructor or someone else talking. Automatic needle threader, top load bobbin much like the brother, which I love. The accessories for the machine is the bomb! 13-14 feet + 2 needle plates and tons more all in a separate case. I love the embroidery unit, when done, u can remove off the back or close it up, out of the way, and has its own case