Old 11-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Elisabrat

kiffie your nuts. YOUR SENDING to me!! I love everything you goose. sigh.. ladies tell her? do I now love them all? and thank you everyone for saying nice things about my simple runner. It was such fun fabric reminded me of hot chocolates and cold weather.

I love that seam ripper thanks for the pic Jan! it is sharp but the only time I have injured myself was well when it fell out of my hands while I was at the machine and I instantly went to grab it. oops .. it impaled in the palm of my hand. now that was an unexpected accident. surely wont happen twice can tell you that. I have cut fabric twice with it by mistake but now after a few months of using it.. I would rather use it all the time than the old fashioned seam rippers. I have to start a seam sometimes with the old school ripper then I go straight to that one. Once you start ripping you can take out a whole row in half the time using a regular ripper would take. and if its a long row faster is good .. as well I hate taking out seams. why not do it in half the time??

I think I am about to hit overload on what did I sign up for AGAIN lol.. four monthly quilting blocks and two dollquits, plus my other projects. An apron on the table cut and partialy sewn. For Christmas. oh a secret pal with my not so secret pal.. due this month. partially done and well I am going to keep myself busy. crazy things but good for me too.. so if I sound looney some days ignore me.. or remind me it will pass again real soon lol (only to start all over right?)