View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Elisabrat

My dog Oskar was a skunk lover. He loved to sniff their rears. and would come running in with the oil on his face..omg it was like a chemical warfare smell in the house.. horror of all horrors. NO shampoo worked from the pet store, no amount of tomato soup, nothing worked but a whole lot of baths. and time.. and prayers for NO RAIN while he still smelled or it was like getting fresh spayed all over again. Dawn seems to get the oil from oil spills of ducks so maybe it will work on skunks. sure as heck worth trying. and buy lots of everything. maybe you have a skunk lover too! (YIKES times two!)

I finished my block today and will make another one on Friday to go with it.. I am unsure which fabric is the better choice so might as well make one of each and dotty thank you! I will gladly take your unused Christmas block.. what a wonderful surprise! oh and fall garlands might decorate my Waldo just nicely.. Waldo the jackalope is sans fall décor at the moment. I promisd the dh when he gifted him to me for my birthday well he was going to be decorated if he had to hang in my livingroom.. and I will keep up the decorating. if you have decorations that might work on Waldo please feel free to send them. He has those marvelous antelors and a small neck and a small spot between the antlers available for holiday décor. The more over the top the better he has a lot of holidays to plan for. busy busy .. rabbit.