Old 11-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

Some people however are seriously into their décor and color choices however. And if you surprise them with a marvelous bronze and orange runner and well they hate orange and it doesn't match their couch we could have trouble in paradise though.. this is not me, as I put out things of all colors and patterns all the time and well its kinda fun .. I will ponder this. And yeah four placemats is a lot of work in theory but if you flipped them instead of binding them then its not that much work at all. just fabric and maybe its more shipping so ok nix that idea.

I am thinking of making a monthly seasonal block quilt quilt along... you know coming up with a simple block everyone can do but is holiday oriented or seasonal as in well not many grand holidays in June.. or August.. especially if your in the fq swap where we get these great fat quarters from each other that in my case tend to go into either these runners or wall hangings.. why not into a quilt.. and it forces you to use them each month too. But if its a quilt along each month you could use your stash scraps or purchase things to fit a little block of your own that would all eventually coordinate since well you bough them just a thought I am full of them after a cup of coffee MORNING QUILTERS!!!!!