Old 11-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Elisabrat

thank you Sandy. He says thank you with a smile. We had a tough driving day lots of ice/snow going into billings on top of getting to the wrong building and sliding out.. to the visit at the clinic to the drive home where cell phone died so no gps and got lost going home an hour delay could it get easier? the doctors gave me a list of physical tests to have done so those will decide. I passed the shrink part and doc/transplant doc approval just the blood, ekg etcs to pass .. then the uncomfortable question.. you have three siblings? yes. three children healthy too? yes and a partner of almost 10 yrs who is healthy? yes.. why wont any of them save your life? great hate that question because truthfully it sort of stumps me too.. it is what it is is all I can say. for each separate reasons they wont donate for me. let me talk to them he says call your partner in right now.. uh not sure where he is (oh waiting in the lobby forgot that ).. and I felt like the worlds biggest loser. how great that feels. sheesh. so I will forget about that and go to the positive and say I am ready for the rest of the tests positive I personally pass them. this is grand . so whenI hear I will share it with you. over tired today. yikes. hope you all had a better day.