View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Saphron

HI, I have had my Pfaff Smarter for over a year. Really no issues with it until recently. Sent it in for a cleaning and get the timing adjusted. I too have problems with the cutter, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. This machine is very, very noisy. After I got it service I figured it would be less noisy, I was wrong. I have major issues with the top thread breaking, to the point I wanted to throw it out the window. I tried everything, new needle, rethreading it a million times, cleaning the lint out, everything, That is when it went in to get serviced. It was gone for two weeks, because the dealer I deal with sends the machines out of town to be repaired. This is something that annoys me. I will not be taking it back their for repairs. Well I got the machine back sewed for maybe 20 minutes and it is right back to breaking thread, very very noisy and when I tried to use the cutters it was extremely loud and scared the hell out of me. So the machine is back at the shop, outta town probably another 2 weeks. If it comes back working good, I will be trading it in for something better. Any suggestions? Does anyone know about Pfaff Creative Performance? I am looking for embroidery machine.