Old 11-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Wildernessties

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
They are too high priced, I have TracFone. You can have a monthly allotment but I like the pay as you go. I got a flip phone with pretty good buttons for $14.95. Minutes are double on this phone so if I get a 60 minute card for under $20.00, that ends up being 120 minutes good for 90 days. The other neat thing is any minutes as long as you don't expire on your days,minutes and days can be rolled over. You can get a 120 minute cared which is then 240 minutes for under $30.00. That averages out $10.00 a month. Text are charges as a 1/3 of a minute. I have had this phone for three years now and I LOVE IT!! PM me if you have any questions.
We only use our cell phones when we are traveling or visiting someone. We each have the TracFone which uses AT&T towers or sometimes Verizon. I recently got a new phone from HSN online for $59. It was a special. I can get online with it, text or call. It came with one year of service and 1500 minutes I think. I didn't need a new phone but it was such a good deal, I went for it. Oh, and it has triple minutes so when I buy one of those 120 minute cards, I get 360 minutes. These phone work perfect for us. However, if you spend much time on the phone, it might not work for you.