Old 11-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Elisabrat

my secret? hah Jaba hears me p and moan all the time.. I just keep it close I guess. I try to find something good in every single day. I think being a 'short timer' one learns to take what is in front of you and smile. Today I woke up truly feeling blessed. The sun was just coming up.. and the sky turned these terrific colors. Life is so loaded with Technicolor images.. salmon and gold and dark gray surrounding those clouds.. and this amazing light blue behind them.. wowsa. Snow is on the lawn, more a dusting than real snow but its so pretty white against the dark green and well how can one not have a great day? I wonder .. like when you see those paintings and the sky is such crazy purples and reds and I used to think.. so unrealistic but yet we have all seen those at one time or another right? so it is a tiny moment in time.. love that. thank you for saying such a nice thing about me Kif. Wish it was true

I am sewing all day today. Its a home day YIPPEEE I don't even have to go out in that cold just can smile at it from inside. This is good news! I went to the fabric store, yikes I know who likes that?? and I picked up another color fabric for the round robin I am doing .. I got some the other day but its too. vivid. tried to go half a shade lighter but truly they don't carry that. sigh.. so I went lighter but it appears not much. now what to do right? I think use it and pray lol that its not too much color.. maybe repositioning the color in my blocks? praying I get it right. lol.. its for JABA yikes! (she hates when I do that) but she is one tough cookie for me to work for. Her work is great and now.. a bit of brat in her quilt sigh...