Old 11-17-2013, 10:16 AM
mariatherese

Originally Posted by Holice View Post
Check out the book...Trapunto By Machine... By Hari Walner. Also consider a series of stencils. One of the stencil manufactures produced a series of stencils based on whole cloth quilts in the collection of Old Sturbridge Village. Stencils are available that can be combined into larger sizes. Since I have designed many in all sizes, it would take much space to give all info. Perhaps these suggestions will get you started.
Thanks, I'll add that book to my Christmas list. It was also available from my ordinary on-line book store. I'll look out for the stencils. However, I need to find a dealer with reasonable shipping because anything quilting-related is super expensive here in Sweden.

There isn't much quilting related at the libraries either. Anything that I have found is in swedish is 90% about putting square pieces together and quilting in the ditch. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that - but it's not quite what I'm after.

Just about time to hit the sac and then another business trip this week. I feel my work is eating in to my quilting time!