Old 11-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Elisabrat

thinking Nursebonnie should have hers today too if not yesterday its gorgeous 3 degrees, snow crusting the lawn..think it will go up to 30 today! yipppeee let those boys go out and shoot and fish. Me? staying inside as best I can. I am NOT fond of getting that cold. lovely view I have from my couch, warm and cozy with a cup of coffee. OH heck no!

Yesterday I had my first experience driving on a highway coated in ice. The whole thing. What lanes? cant see any lanes. Going somewhere I had not been before. People wnting to drive 45, me 25 looking for the airport. see the entrance try to stop.. just slide along the road.. ok skip that entrance keep driving scared to death.. see the real entrance to the airport too late not going to try to stop for that so go three miles farther waiting for a flat spot on the highway so I can stop without skiing in my big giant suburban with four wheel drive.. I think a missal on the highway I was. yikes. I was so glad to let my boy drive when he got in. I said your a professional driver, tag! your it. forget he is from the Bay Area no snow or ice lol. He said thanks MOM well off to have a lovely morning visit fix some breakfast. Have a wonderful day everyone. GET SEWING! lol.. (such a horrible chore).