View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 04:30 PM
luce321

I have not received this web virus, however, everyday when I login to the QB, my "Kapersky" virus protection comes on. It always tells me that it is blocking a malicious URL. It does not stay on long enough for me to read it in its entirety. When it shows again, I attempt to finish reading it where I left off. I was told a few months ago by "Kapersky" that someone is trying to hack into my computer and for another fee, besides the one I pay them annually, they will be able to take care of it. I cannot afford to do this and why should I pay for this when I have the protection from them already. Needless to say, my computer has been acting up a lot lately. Several days ago, I tried to login and when I did, it bought me to a page that said that I did not have the tools to view private messages. I was hesitant to follow the directions on this page because I did not know if this was legit or not. Also, every time I go into the QB and the first page comes up. There is always a large white mailing envelope on the screen that says "Urgent Messages". When I click on the envelope I am directed to the same screen about not having the tools to view private messages. I have reported this to Patrice and also to Contact and Information Procedures in detail. I am waiting to hear something. Incidentally, I just got my laptop out of the shop about a month ago. It had viruses and they cleaned it up. I was told by the guy at Best Buy that when the computer leaves their shop it is cleaned up. However, when you get it home and connect to your network, it just gets infected with viruses again. Its a vicious cycle. Sometimes I just feel like giving up the computer, its such a nuciance. I know this is misspelled but I don't have time to check the spelling. Good luck with your problem. Lucy