Old 11-29-2013, 07:08 AM
Elisabrat

Arent those the most wonderful gifts? it truly was Christmas in my mailbox

I have a little story to tell about my Thanksgiving dinner. I had my guest over from clinic. We are sitting around the table enjoying our meal telling stories etc and well it comes up about when did I start getting sick. I say.. well I was healthy as a horse all my life. I told people I wasn't getting sick until I was at least 70.. at which point my guest chimes in with.. YOUR 70??? I would have thought you were 60! my dh is staring hard really hard at his mashed potatoes and smirking .. I kick him big time. I said no no I am not 70. did not throw out you knucklehead I am 52!!! yikes. wow good to know I only look 60. Oil of Olay where are you????? grrrr does that sum it up? ok I laughed inside but wanted to sorta kick him too under the table .. like you DORF.

ok had to share that.. still had a great dinner but boy heartburn central. I know it was the gravy but it was.. soooo good! I had to have it on everything. I never make gravy because dh hates it but well had a good excuse yesterday. gave it all away so it wouldn't kick my rear again today. sigh...