View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Macybaby

Default Attachments - anyone know what they fit?

So far, these have me stumped. I've got two sets, I'm sure one is much older because of the style of tucker. The newer set has "Greist" stamped on the tucker, but they made them for many machines.

Here are the two sets - there is nothing on the box to identify them - they both only have a border trim and no words.

Though the attaching method is very different, the hemmer feet are identical.

Here are the two hemmers with the feet detached.

The inside diameter of the hole is .182 just under 3/16" It is too small for all of the machines I currently have.

I assume it's for a long bobbin - as the one set has plates for it. These are 1" wide by 3.5" long. Note the round needle plate - the cutout for the feed dogs, that is rather unique also.

I would also love to find the ruffler that goes with the first set. I'd guess that it does not use the clamp on attachment, but instead would have the round opening and go directly on the presser foot bar - but that is a guess on my part.

The ruffler is pretty neat, it also uses the attachment foot, and the shirr plate rotates out of the way when you don't need it. This is the underside - there is a lever that hooks into a notch on the foot to hole the ruffler in place.

Any ideas as to the machine it might fit?

Last edited by Macybaby; 11-29-2013 at 01:44 PM.