View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by borntoquilt
Thanks Tiffany. The book said it was golden colored. Since JoAnns doesn't have it I had no idea what it looked like. Now I AM anxious to try it.. I KNOW that FMQ requires LOTS of practice but I am too busy making quilts ... lol! How cold is it in Idaho Falls today... cold here but sunny! 24 this a.m. brrr! old man winter is on the way... BTQ
It says we got up to 13F (-11C) today, but with the wind chill it's -3F (-19C) right now. It's supposed to get down to -8 (-22C), but they say with wind chill it'll be more like -35 (-37C). <gasp> That's just wrong!!! In the summer I have to do a ton of gardening. I have so many allergies it is actually easier to raise my own food. However, winter is my time to quilt, quilt, quilt. (We need a love smilie!) The more snow, the more I stay downstairs in my quilt room, which has a wonderful gas fireplace to heat things up nice and warm.

Thanks for the links to the quilting books. I think those are both books I need to add to my "To Buy" list. It's a long list. :|