Old 12-02-2013, 09:56 AM
BarbieM

Smile There are some nice antique hand quilt frames on craigslist for not to much $

Originally Posted by vanessa View Post
I need help on a decision and I know my quilting friends will be able to help me.

My mother is wanting to buy me a hand quilting frame for my graduation from college in May. She wants me to have a nice one that will hold different size quilts, one that I will be able to roll as I need to, and I want one that I can fold up and store when not using it.

Mom says she can only afford to spend $200 and the ones I have found are around $250 to $300. Can any of you help me with your experiences and suggestions?

I found a Grace EZ3-FF for $199.00 before tax and shipping. But just am not sure what to do.

Thank you!
Vanessa
Vanessa,
There are some good deals out there but you have to be careful. Make sure all the parts and pieces to it are there if your buying one from and independent. And make sure the directions for putting it together are there. I found an old one at a thrift store and it works great. You don't need a real fancy one. The simpler the better.