Old 12-04-2013, 05:08 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Mom 6 that is so wonderful for fabric on hand that is amazing how spot on you had it. Valentines in a nut shell!

Dustysmomma so sorry your finding life so challenging these days. I think as soon as we cross one mountain (as I call it) or a hill, we have another sitting right on the other side of us. If I do it, I know you can too.
Didn't she do an awesome job!? I asked for anything red, but suggested we keep it small, and let her run with it. This will be the perfect size whether mother wants to put it on her nightstand or the table she eats at. Mother lives in an efficiency apartment, and has been there 14 years, so space maintenance is important.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm praying this is a means to an end. It's made my psoriasis flare up, as I was warned it might before making it subside. Thankfully the places that are the worst aren't on my hands, so I have no complaints. I can deal with it everywhere else so far, but when it comes up on my hands and gets to the point it inhibits my work and hobbies, that's where the emotional toll really hits. 4th dose on board this past Monday, so I'm nearing the 2 month mark where he said most people start to get relief from the psoriasis. It could take up to 4 more months for it to start making a big difference with the arthritis though. I can live with that. I'm already not watching the clock for my next Aleve, so that's a good thing. The rain we've had the last couple days has made it harder, but I don't believe it's quite as bad as it's been being at these times, so perhaps it's already helping with the arthritis as well.

Brat, you're my hero girl. I argee with you. If you can make it, I can too!