Thread: Hello, Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Rosyhf

Default Hello, Hello

I haven't been around and thought I would just pop in to say hi and share some things I have been doing. I will return to quilting next year but in the meantime I will be enjoying some of the other crafts that I do and of course we are clearing out old stuff going through boxes and drawers and cupboards and you all know how that is and how time consuming it is and it has to be done. So in-between all that, I knit and paint and right now the knitting bug has struck.

I believe I had mentioned the 15th century stocking, of Eleanora De Toledo that I have been researching. It took me one year to read up on it and gather information and pattern instruction and editing as I am knitting. I finally finished one stocking and it sure was a challenge and I made lots of mistakes but you can't see them , but I have learned so much about knitting as I still consider myself a new-comer.

Here are a few pics modeled on my leg as you can't really see the design other wise lol......
Attached Thumbnails dsc00038.jpg   dsc00039.jpg   dsc00040.jpg   dsc00041.jpg   dsc00042.jpg