View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
marymc

Default Why do I try to do so many things?

I have so much on my plate right now and I won't give any of them up. Still need to finish my best friends wall hanging. I need to make a simple bag for my daughters best friend. Started a Quick Trip Around the World for my son's girl friend. Husband and I are making Doll cradles for the grand daughters. I have already stained them and put 3 coats of varnish on one side. Tried to do the second coat on 2nd side this morning before work. I went over all the pieces with steel wool and was wiping them off with cheesecloth when I upset the stack and dropped them all on the floor. Of course I tried in vain to catch them and only succeeded in getting hit on the wrist. Now my wrist is swollen and bruised. Tonight is family supper so i won't get much done. Unless no one can come because it's below zero outside. Working again tomorrow and Friday I have several women from my quilt guild coming to try to finish up a project. At my house which should be cleaned first. Oh, and I have not put up the tree or decorated yet. 2 Christmas parties on Saturday. Nothing is wrapped and I still need to pick up a few gifts. Oh my! I love Christmas!! Does everyone take on too much this time of year?