View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 10:14 AM
rfbrazell

Finally Snow! That was a good Christmas present for you. You probably were sitting out side having coffee and watching the dogs. I can see it. LOL. We had a little snow, but didn't stay around. It was gone the xext day, but bently loved it. Can you believe I got all my santas done and have 4 more new ones for someone in OK. Going to get Natasha's out to Austrailia. Everyday is a gift to be able to get us and do the things you love.
Hugs Friend,
Roberto

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Oh Linda I can hardly wait...;o) I have the pcs laid out to make yours - will get it done asap and mailed. I took on 2 others this month so am getting things done as fast as I can..haha

We had snow last Thurs/Friday, I was in hawg heaven, so to speak..had 5 days of frigid temps too. Today it made it to 37, I still have quite a bit of snow in the yd, but it's looking kinda messy! Da dawgs just don't care where they walk..LOLO I told them to stay close to the house, but they didn't listen, go figure.. Supposed to rain/32 degs...tonite/tomorrow. But on the 20th saying some very frigid temps headed this way, going to be the coldest in years..we shall see, Oklahoma weather can change in a second!! I just want SNOW...heee heee heee...

J