View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 06:04 AM
cowgirlquilter

We had snow last Thurs/Friday, I was in hawg heaven, so to speak..had 5 days of frigid temps too. Today it made it to 37, I still have quite a bit of snow in the yd, but it's looking kinda messy! Da dawgs just don't care where they walk..LOLO I told them to stay close to the house, but they didn't listen, go figure.. Supposed to rain/32 degs...tonite/tomorrow. But on the 20th saying some very frigid temps headed this way, going to be the coldest in years..we shall see, Oklahoma weather can change in a second!! I just want SNOW...heee heee heee...

J[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Howdy neighbor!!!!!!!
Thank you for the snow.......it's a first for me, as growing up in the Central Valley of California! we just had one dusting of snow.....when I was five!!!!! Lol!!!! I did the mandatory snow angel, bought the mandatory long johns, and of course my rubber boots!!!!!

Our chickens had never seen snow as they are only a few months old, so when it began, they were chasing and trying to eat it as they thought they were bugs...hee hee hee! but we do have one hen who stubbornly does NOT want to walk anywhere in the snow. It is HILARIOUS!!!!!

I am almost done with my partners December block......hope she likes it, as it is the first time I have tried this type of block. Will post after she receives it.

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season! love you all. I love seeing all the creativity and warm thoughts on this special place.