Old 12-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Cheryl

Default Christmas Gift "Parrot wall hanging" for Nephew and his wife.

My nephew and his wife have my two birds, Allie my umbrello cockatoo and Rio my quaker parrot. I was going to sell one of my birds because I go away alot and also I'm in the process of looking for a place to live. Where I'm at now isn't too healthy for me or the birds. But when your on a budget you just can't go anywhere. I'm on dissablility. I would love to have a place separate from other houses, as Allie can be quite loud sometimes. When I asked him to take care of Rio when I was getting ready to go away I also was thinking about a home for Allie but I wanted to be able to see her once in awhile but the people didn't want that so I had been very upset when he came for Rio and asked me what was wrong and so I told him. He said don't worry I'll take her and Rio and take care of them and whenever you want them back he would bring them to me. They've grown very attached to them and it's been a long time since I've seen them as I myself don't have a car. So I thought I'd make this wall hanging for them for taking care of my feathered babies.
Attached Thumbnails img_20131125_202802.jpg