View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:15 AM
ascendence

Thumbs down PFAFF Quilt Expression 2044 is AWFUL

Hey everybody,

i write here on behalf of my mom, she doesn't speak english so i write this for her.
Basically what happened is she bought a new Quilt Expression 2044 a few years back and ever since
this thing is just acting up and making problems , i think we had sent this thing back to get it repaired 4 times now. So there's basically not one month passing without her complaining about this thing..

Today i came home and she told me her sewing machine broke yet again, i got it standing next to me and the display is just completely acting weird, its showing every possible symbol all at once, cant change any settings anymore because of that, neither can you read anything off that screen.

So yet again its probably the electronics/software and I'm fed up with this thing, how can this "premium" high end product be so faulty and inferior!

You guys don't know any solutions by chance do you?

The most aggravating thing is that PFAFF doesn't even have a direct customer support where i can call these guys or write them an email, its just "go to your local sewing shop and ask for help"
Attached Thumbnails img_20131215_141032.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-15-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: removed language and consumer complaint