View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Shorebird

Originally Posted by ascendence View Post
Hey everybody,

i write here on behalf of my mom, she doesn't speak english so i write this for her.
Basically what happened is she bought a new Quilt Expression 2044 a few years back and ever since
this thing is just acting up and making problems , i think we had sent this thing back to get it repaired 4 times now. So there's basically not one month passing without her complaining about this thing..

Today i came home and she told me her sewing machine broke yet again, i got it standing next to me and the display is just completely acting weird, its showing every possible symbol all at once, cant change any settings anymore because of that, neither can you read anything off that screen.

So yet again its probably the electronics/software and I'm fed up with this thing, how can this "premium" high end product be so faulty and inferior!

You guys don't know any solutions by chance do you?

The most aggravating thing is that PFAFF doesn't even have a direct customer support where i can call these guys or write them an email, its just "go to your local sewing shop and ask for help"
So sorry to hear about your problems......I have two Pfaff machines and dearly love both of them.........In the US, Pfaff repairs or service issues are handled by local dealers......Have no experience with how this is handled outside the US. The machine should be taken back to the dealer where it was purchased (am assuming it was purchased as a new machine ).