View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Elisabrat

Moonwork maybe just maybe if you started you could get into it easier.. sometimes its the old jump back on the horse thing. Your dad would be sad and probably shake his head at you. He loved this quilting, he loved the game.. if you tried again maybe it would make him smile from heaven. You could hear him telling you oh no not there move it over.. or this is a good one.. he did love this and did look forward to this. I say give it a try in dad's memory. I miss my father every single day and I talk to him often. He passed on when I was 18. I always kick myself when I am off my game and remind myself how he would be happy for me. It works most of the time.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Its a beautiful time of year.. the sounds, the smells, the decorations.. all come into play to make this a special time. I hope you have family or loved ones to share it with. We are sharing it alone together and this works just fine for both of us. I am ready and loving it (minus the cold cold weather that not so much).